One Day at A Time

Starting this blog to keep a record of my first year as a school librarian - ups, downs, triumphs, and epic failures - not only for myself, but for anyone who is making their merry way in the world of the school library.
Dedicated to those awesome librarians (See Blog List) who have inspired and led the way in a vast and new frontier.  This ain't  your grandma's library, baby!

Rule #1 - Don't forget why you applied for the job!  

Got way...way... way....off track those first few days trying on all those hats - some I knew I would wear and others...not so much.  But when the bell rang and the kiddos filed in...they are the reason I was there.

Shout out to the Daring Librarian for leading me to Comic Life and all its many possibilities! See poster at left created for in-service introducing myself to the rest of the staff. It shows an overview of who I am as a library professional, citing sources, technology integration, and a little bit about the real me. 






Comments

Popular Posts