2. You carry the AASL and ISTE standards in a file folder inside your totebag in case you think of an activity and want to connect it to a standard in a lesson plan.
3. In previously mentioned totebag, there are at least two books you are reading and one you are planning on reading.
4. Your idea of fun is an afternoon of cataloging reference books.
5. Your idea of a break is scanning in the returned books and alphabetizing them on the bookcart.
6. You read one of above mentioned books during lunch and ignore everyone else.
7. You worry you will miss the release of the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid novel.
8. Your new best friends are Twitter and Diigo.