STI 2012

Find links to my presentation resources from the Summer Technology Institute - 2012

Spicy Nodes Presentation - Retooling Lessons with Web 2.0 & Technology Integration

Technology Integration Lesson Plan

TIS LP

Bloom's Taxonomy

iPad Applications in Bloom's Taxonomy

Digital Bloom's Taxonomy

Kathy Schrock's  - Google Bloom's Taxonomy

Jamey Boelhower Bloom's Webmix


Tony Vincent App Infographic
Show What You Know


Technology Integration Standards Matrix

TI Standards Reference



Web 2.0 Tools by ISTE Standards
Model Schools Website



My Five - My five resources for no fail inspiration:

The UnQuiet Librarian - Buffy Hamilton

The Daring Librarian - Gwynneth Jones

Van Meter Library VOICE - Shannon Miller

Twitter - @CynthiaStogdill

Tech & Learning Magazine / School Library Journal (Yes, I still read print!)

Feel Free to Email me with any questions you might have!


Comments

Popular Posts